Sunday, November 18, 2007

Still Going...

Many people have been asking about my job search and how things are going. I have intentionally not commented much about it in this blog. I figure that the ins and outs of a job search are not the best thing to discuss in a public forum. I figure a potential employer probably doesn't need to know about how many people have turned you down, or how many other jobs you are considering. I know if I were considering hiring someone, I would certainly do some searching online to learn more about them.

So, I will say that there are some possibilities coming up that, if the Lord wills, could be a good fit. I'll let you know when something comes up.

I am returning to worship leading this week. I get to lead at New Life Church in Odessa for their Tuesday night Thanksgiving service. And I get to play again. Pull out the old guitar and dust it off. I am really looking forward to playing and worshiping again. Honestly, I have not been excited about a worship service for months. I hope you can understand why. If not, well... that's another blog entry. Probably another book.

More later. God bless.

2 comments:

Hoots Musings said...

Gary,
Hope all is well for you and your family this Christmas Season. Come visit us at First Baptist. WE LOVE IT!

Gary Moyers said...

Thanks for the invite. We don't often get away from GCR since Sherri is a teacher. You never know. We might show up and surprise you. :)