Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Microshaft Hat

I know I'm a Christian and not supposed to hate. But I'm getting very close. So let me just say that I hat Microsoft. Hat is not quite like hate. Almost but not quite. 75% of the way to hate. Just hat.

It seems every time I turn around I am running into problems with something Microshaft related. I have a new Dell (six months old). It's already giving me the blue screen of death every other time I use it. Ashley has a new-to-her computer. It's not that old. Pretty respectable specs. I even installed a new version of XP on it less than 2 weeks ago. It's already acting up.

Austin's computer is my old one from Paris. It was a humdinger then. It's a lower midline now. Windows was giving me such fits, I installed a new hard drive and put Linux on it. So now we get a choice on boot up. I had to do that because I definitely hat Microshaft.

I have made the switch at work. My new computer is the top of the line MacPro with all the bells and whistles. You know what gives me the most troubles on it? Microshaft Office for Mac. And now the Russians have reported a major hole in Vista. Big surprise there. Oh, let me install that on something. It's bound to be better.

Hat. Definitely hat.

No comments: